View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 08:50 PM   #10
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Oh, and I like how you quoted me...

it's satisfying to see someone stoop to a level of such childish behavior.

"I might as well quote you, erase everything..and put my own words...so people think you said it......that way I don't have to be alone in hating you".....good rationalization...

and I know you didn't erase everything, but i know that you know it said..."i apologize if i value your oppinion on my grammer less than my proffessors" which makes much more sense than what you are displaying. Is that what you do? manipulate the truth, to get people to agree with you emotionally?

because no, that sentence wasn't constructed properly. No, i didn't try to construct it properly. My lack of interest in your opinions about me, don't change when i announce them.

And the only way you are going to get anyone to agree with your reasoning, is to manipulate the situation so your reasoning seems valid. Because my wording was fine, it wasn't perfect, but the message was clear. And it was clear enough to make as much sense as it needed to.

That's ok....You do what you do.

In the mean time, shouldn't you be trying to prove me wrong with an example like i asked you to....instead of riding my dick so hard that you'll resort to going out of your way to distort the truth, even knowing that doing so, produces no outcome?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote