View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 09:01 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
He probably isn't the illest right now; but he is pretty nice.

&I doubt he has a ghostwriter, isn't it possible he writes shit good and fast?

easily.

People like to critisize shit that doesn't seem possible. Especially when there only reasoning for it being impossible..is because THEY themselves can't do it.

on poet laureate II by canibus...he has a sample in the beginning that says..i don't understand how a man can have so called writers block...my problem is having too much.

this is the case for me as well.

Creativity has no limit. Because creation itself is an entity that has no beginning there for it can have no end. to create something as an action, is to simply manipulate what already exists around us.

In the case of writing...we have words to manipulate them into what we want.

there are at the absolute LEAST....250,000 distinct words in the english language...and that's not including words from technical or regional vocabulary.

you can combine those 250,000 words in any way you choose

and to figure out how many different combinations are possible...you would need to have the patience to figure out 250,000..to the power of 250,000.

and every time a new word is developed...theres atleast another 250,000 combinations added to the total number.

so you see, theoretically...it is infinite.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote