Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 10:05 PM   #40
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
I asked a 42 year old adult male who's been in the navy and studied Universe Relevance before and he told me I was closer to right than you were.

And this is the exact reason he gave me -

Because you spent the entire time in our so called "Argument" babbling about the importance of Nothing. Which obviously made it Something, which obviously made you contradict yourself all the way through the near-end of page 2.

You're a stupid fuck. lmao

see, this is where you look stupid.

I never once argued the importance of nothing. I argued that nothing, in it's entirety, didn't even exist.
that it could not exist...because it's existance completely reverses the possibility of being nothing.

And please don't try to say I'm making nothing into something, by saying it's something that doesn't exist...because that just displays how basic your mind really is more-so than ever.

By saying nothing doesn't exist, i'm not contradicting myself, i'm doing my best in explaing something that is impossible for the human language to fully explain.

Oh yeah, the part that makes you look stupid. Is you claiming you understood me 100%. When you just proved that you didn't at all.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote