Thread: Nothing.
View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 11:18 PM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
&i guess, we've accomplished.. well.. nothing by talking about.. nothing.. this whole time.

That's not true in my opinion. The deceptive nature of our need to communicate explanations of things that have no explanation, is what inspires and elightens at the same time. Ideas come from ideas.

All of the great prophets, were great prophets not because they were more intellectually capable than us. They were just more advanced intellectually, than the rest of the people at that time.

If i were to say something that made no sense at all.

As communication advances further, people will be able to find a way to make sense out of it.

People of this generation are able to come to the same conclusions as the great prophets, with no evidence of anyone already coming to that conclusion earlier.

If i or anyone were to ever say something that appeared to be ground breaking for the times.

It would surely be common "knowledge" in the future, even without knowing it was ever said.

Nothing - by interpreation of the word in society....nothing is truly original.

I am a mold of people before me. Everything I say, do, think, or feel isn't brand new. It is simply an elaboration of what was already there.

That is why i changed my name to R-Evolution. Because fundamentally, time is a measurment of the revolution of the earth. And as the earth revolves....we evolve. Maybe not physically, but surely mentally. Revolution. evolution...r-evolution.

they are one in the same.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote