View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 11:40 PM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
i dont know of many independent free speaking women, compared to men. expecially in school.

truer words have never been spoken. I think that is true for most of us, if not all of us.

It's like I was saying though. We cannot change the way others percieve things completely..we can only change our own perceptions.

And perception is the key.

It is very relevant, has no relevance at the same time.

Instead of trying to change to perspective of someone, so that they may conform to your own perspecitve.

Live within society and it's flawed habbits, and take part in them. Only, change YOUR perception of why you are doing them, to remove the flaw.

Don't view relationships and it's rules of survival as shallow.
That will only inhibit negative feeling.

View relationships and it's rules of survival as an opportunity to create a stronger bond with somebody.

I was talking to terumoto earlier on msn. And he mentioned that people who practice zen, do not preach to others. They live by their perspective, and it radiates off of them. I believe this to be true.

I cannot promise anything, but I would guess that more often than not. If you are able to remove the negative from something that can easily be percieved as positive, you will allow your significant other to do the same. Which inevitably, would completely remove everything that once appeared to be shallow for both persons.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote