View Single Post
Old 07-30-07, 11:52 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

And as far as the idea of men being more independat and free speaking.

Consider this. As far back as we can look into history. The female has always instinctively been the one to nurture, and to care for their young with love and compassion.

Over time, through media, and greedy cats rubbing off onto an entire people, the true nature of love and compassion has been warped.

So, maybe it is possible that what we see as shallow, may be nothing but an instinct that has changed due to different changes in the over all values of society.

It's like, a woman is a giver. As far as love and compassion, and they cannot comprehend us men because we do not have the same instincts. So they Want us to be givers as well, it's just that, sadly...our values as a whole has changed.

It's like wanting, but not wanting anything specifically. So they adopt the values of their same kind. And i'm sure for a lot of women, those things arn't necessarily important. But it does make them happy, not because they are recieving, but because for us to give is an emblem of us, sharing their same values, which proves to them that we are just as capable of love and compassion as they are.

Obviously I am no expert on the workings of the female sub-concious. Nobody is.

But perhaps what i've said holds some truth, and maybe one of you can break it down into something of greater truth.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote