View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 03:04 AM   #10
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Picture
u should have picked a topic more precise to actually get a detailed relevant answer.

If i desired a detailed, more relevant answer. I would have.

As I said, there is no wrong or right answer. I am just interested in what people think.

By not making this completely precise and concrete, it is encouraging a thought process that isn't related to logic. It is simply what you see as fit in your own reality.

What you should have said is, I am having a hard time coming up with a logical answer for something so illogical.

Which is fine, just remember. You don't need a logical answer.

You could say, "I feel like monkeys cross dress when the zoo keeper goes home"

And chances are, I won't understand what you're thinking. But atleast your thinking outside of logic

and I can guess, and that will make me think.

so, it's win win.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote