View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 03:08 AM   #11
сварливый

IP:

"Basically, is God not interested in your decision to follow un-just, man made laws. But cares greatly about you putting yourself in a position that hinders you from not only from walking the path of christ, but more importantly, leaving your own footprints for people to follow. Everyone truly finds salvation on their own. But sometimes it is a little bit more difficult to see what lies ahead of them. So it takes people dedicated to a higher purpose, to bring people closer to you, which will silmutaneously bring them closer to God."

I'm not quite understanding what you're getting at and I'll break it down for you to help sort out for me to understand your point:

Basically, is God not interested in your decision to follow un-just, man made laws. <- Is this a question?

But cares greatly about you putting yourself in a position that hinders you from not only from walking the path of christ, but more importantly, leaving your own footprints for people to follow. <- you're saying that people have to be... children? To follow your ways? Be more specific that was really my best guess lol.
But because of that interpretation I'd be considering the first birth of male & female, or Christ, could be the starting point of sins and when people stop caring about them so much that the world ends.

lol. if it was a bible metaphor.

"Everyone truly finds salvation on their own. But sometimes it is a little bit more difficult to see what lies ahead of them. So it takes people dedicated to a higher purpose, to bring people closer to you, which will silmutaneously bring them closer to God"

lol. That's 100% true about people who want to be higher spirited and felt. They want more in the after-life than everyone around them and that's a bet lol

"Literally speaking, if there is a single file line of people. And physically, the person in front can see jesus for themselves. The farther the people are, the harder it is for the to see. But they can see those infront of them."

I don't quite think this may have a metaphor to it. Where did you get this information? I'd like to take note of it and improvise. lol
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|