View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 03:42 AM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"Would it upset God that you feared your equal, more than you trusted your God."

I'm assuming this is a question or perhaps just a blurted thought which would explain most of your sentences. (No insult intended)

But .. Would you like to believe God gets upset when 1 person out of billions fear their equal?

Think about that and answer it please, and don't be complex about it. Make it like 1 sentence tops.

It's an idea to help explain what i was saying earlier.

I would like to believe that God doesn't exist period.
Besides that, it's not fearing your equal that is the issue i presented.
The issue is the options you have. You have an option to submit to the fear of your equal, rather than trusting that God will take care of you, sooner or later, if you do not submit to anybody but him.

Now, to answer YOUR question. Assuming I believe in God, I would like to believe that he would not be upset with 1 person out of billions because that one person is fearful. But that he would be upset with all people because they have given that one reason to fear in the first place.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote