View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 07:28 AM   #29
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
Death isn't a barrier to infinity. You are living eternally right now, because a single moment cannot possibly be measured. Therefor it has no beginning nor end.

However, the action, or state i should say, of being completely content is useless beyond death. Because the idea of being content is, the idea of being. You cannot be, after death. because YOU only exist in a reality that is only possible in life.
You do not know what death brings. Nor do I. However I do know that the body dies, and decomposes. You should not assume that the mind and body are seperate.
content, is just a descriptive word that limits the actual nature of it. Just like death is just a descriptive word. You can't view it as something seperate, because that limits death, and disguises the reality of it. The problem is, the state of being content, is a state of mind. And to believe that death, an un-avoidable certainty, is limited to just the body, as if the mind and body were seperate, is to mistake deaths identity.
Contentment is only a state of being that is built within the mind, a mind that cannot exist without the body because the mind manifests the body. Death does not need contentment. Nor will death allow contentment, because it is a creation of the mind, it is not of nature. Where as death is.

You live eternally because time does not exist. There is no beginning or end to life, Because beginning and ends do not exist. Those are just words that are used to describe something because we do not yet comprehend that we are the universe.
The Universe does not know contentment, it has no need for it. The universe has no need for anything. Contentment needs nothing, accept for contentment itself. Without contentment, you want.

You're shallow actions are mistaken to be deep, because you mistook your deep actions to be shallow.

Untill you act without trying to define a measurement for something that cannot be measured. Your actions will never be sincere. It is only sincerity that will make every action, as profund as every thought.

And perhaps the reason why she does not know what she wants, is because she has not seen what she would inevitably want, had she known of it's existence.

and i didn't say make them swim. I said show them how, instead of trying to explain what you cannot.

And in no way is that absolute success, because in order to swim, they have to decide to swim. However, they will be less likely to swim, if they do not know of it's existence.

I hear a lot of wind blowing.

How can a dead man's contentedness be halted by death?