View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 07:35 AM   #30
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"The universe has no need for anything."

This is not proven yet as we have not yet seen beyond the gaps of our universe.

We have not figured out all the clues yet to tell us exactly about the universe and most people are still even arguing about its shape. So.. whatever @ that.

It is not our universe. I am not speaking in literal terms of spacial quantities.

I am only trying to convey that the universe IS.

That's all. The universe just is.

There isn't an explanation because it needs none. We as people need explantions Entities themselves, do not. Because an explanation, once again, is merely a creation of the mind that only exists within what already is.

Explanations imply that there is beginning and end. When really there isn't. Time itself is just an explanation we use to rationalize existence. When in reality, there is no explanation of time, it is infinite. no reasoning, it just is. You can break down time as much as you want, into the smallest possible measurment, and it is still impossible to see the beginning. Because you cannot see what isn't there. And to look for what you do not know, is stifling to your own being.

Explanations do not define anything, they are just a means of communication, to acknowledge their existence.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote