View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 08:02 AM   #33
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
The universe is not ours but it is nobody elses and nobody else will have the desire to travel to other planets and populate, at least by our knowledge.. And considering there are over 17,500 near-by stars and planets that host life on it, I'd say this game-field has just one player and we should take advantage of even chancing human existence on other planets lol

haha, well. That being true, consider this.

We are not one player, we are everything. Even though there is life eons and eons away, they are not everything we are.

Because without our existence, our perception of everything doesn't even exist. And it is our perception that matters, no one elses. Because it is our reality.

I am not speaking of the universe as a combination of stars and planets. Those are all tangibles that are products of the universe itself.

The universe is nature, that is why we cannot understand it.

We could not understand nature, unless we were nature. And if we were nature, we would need no understanding.

By nature, i dont mean trees and shit either. I mean pure nature. Pure existence. No time, no measure, no explanation, no limit, no beginning, no end.

That is why i was suggesting that death could be a fine example of pure nature. Because death itself does not begin, nore does it end. It just is. Death is not a sudden occurance. It is a word we use to explain what we feel suddenly occurs to us as products of nature.

Death has always been, it always will be.

Since time has no measurement, it is always occuring, yet never occuring at the same time.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote