View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 03:58 PM   #31
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ
for the record, i'm high knucks, and bull is a buddy who was at my house

its hard to believe you had no other choice but to thouroughly break down a battle that was posted in about 5 minutes. i'm fully aware of the same ips, as well as strobe, so just quit crying. i also wrote that verse in 5 minutes, while drinking beers, which is why i havn't, or don't even care, about how the voting has gone in this battle. i've been told by about 3 other people, as well as receiving one on this account, pms from phenom asking for votes on his battle, which by reasonable assumption, is cheating, but, i really don't care because i really didn't try

so please, stop flaunting a long lived status on this board, and just save your time and effort.

i hope your not talking to me.

i always have choices. I Have been sick the last 2 days and have had nothing better do. Nobody is crying, i don't care about you, or phenom. For your info, the quote you posted.m Was because I saw phenom have someone vote from the same IP..as for the rest, save your nonsense.....im not flaunting shit, i'm simply trying to stay active in hopes that it gives others to stay active as well....long lived status?

haha, you got 8000 posts kid...i have like...1300....in more time...tell me who's takin this more seriously?

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision