View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 05:35 PM   #35
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
No, from our knowledge everything has a beginning and end.

There is nothing except for the universe, (That which is much bigger than us and contains us, may have even been the creator of us) that we haven't seen have an end yet.

all the hypothesis's for the Universe are there simply to tell us IF there is an end, WHEN it's coming, WHAT we are, and HOW we should survive.

Where is not of the importance until we reach the ends of the Universe.

But it is true we do not know how we began, or when it was officially on a Universal (Not earthly) time scale.

No dude, beginning and end is a description used to describe a constant flow. a flow that does not end, or does not start. You need to stop looking at this through small particles my friend.

A cycle is constant, death, birth, are nothing but part of one constant cycle that does not end.

You are till viewing the universe as an object.

That is not what I mean. The universe, in the sense I am talking about Has no end. Not because we havn't seen it. But because there is no end to see.

Literally speaking, you would be correct.

But when i say universe, I mean that which is universal. We live in a physical universe. But in reality, That universe is still part of another universe. A universe that doesn't know time. and doesn't beginning or end because it has none.

Shall what you call, our universe, ever end. It will not change The universe I am speaking of, the only thing that will change, at all, is there won't be anyone to define what cannot be defined. After us, there will be no beginning or end period. Because beginning and end is a concept we created to explain natural, constant cycles, cycles that do not end, but cycles that we claim ends, or begins, because we know nothing else other than the start of what we call life, and the end of it.

There could be no life in the universe period. It would still be the same.

Like i said, this isn't a literal description of a physical universe. The physical universe lives within the universe i am speaking of.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote