View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 05:53 PM   #36
сварливый

IP:

"A cycle is constant, death, birth, are nothing but part of one constant cycle that does not end."

I believe this belief may be brought on with your also belief that nothing doesn't exist and that's why everything that exists keeps existing forever. It actually makes more sense to me now about how you think.

Still, what you speak of is true only because things do have a beginning and end.

(I will go on about the cycle and flow of things shortly but let's break it down to beginning's, and end's.)

A beginning - A start of something
An end - A. An end of something. B. An end of something cannot be completed without a start of something.

My conclusion is that if ends exist, beginnings must exist.

The end of a pencil has a butt, the eraser. The edge is the beginning of the writing and the eraser is, let's say, Death.

The end of a cliff has an edge. But what makes it a cliff is the giant walk up it.

The end of a sky does not exist because the world is round. (Here we go on the cycle part..)

A human that is born Comes into life because of his mother and feeds off the life around it to grow old and die. Of course, his efforts are not labeled for him they are labeled for the Human race, the one that will still exist after him.

However, isn't it common belief that the Human Race itself.. Will have an end?

When did we start? Who knows? But we know we started SOMEHOW.. and that's why we have Religions, to define what became of us.

"Shall what you call, our universe, ever end. It will not change The universe I am speaking of, the only thing that will change, at all, is there won't be anyone to define what cannot be defined. After us, there will be no beginning or end period. Because beginning and end is a concept we created to explain natural, constant cycles, cycles that do not end, but cycles that we claim ends, or begins, because we know nothing else other than the start of what we call life, and the end of it."

This however is right. And that is why I said in another thread that for anything to be real it must not be real, because only we know it, and if we were to ever end, so would all remembrance and knowledge of reality.

Good round!

we both understand.

Make more subjects @_@
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|