View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 06:06 PM   #37
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
"A cycle is constant, death, birth, are nothing but part of one constant cycle that does not end."

I believe this belief may be brought on with your also belief that nothing doesn't exist and that's why everything that exists keeps existing forever. It actually makes more sense to me now about how you think.

Still, what you speak of is true only because things do have a beginning and end.

My conclusion is that if ends exist, beginnings must exist.

The end of a pencil has a butt, the eraser. The edge is the beginning of the writing and the eraser is, let's say, Death.

The end of a cliff has an edge. But what makes it a cliff is the giant walk up it.

The end of a sky does not exist because the world is round. (Here we go on the cycle part..)

A human that is born Comes into life because of his mother and feeds off the life around it to grow old and die. Of course, his efforts are not labeled for him they are labeled for the Human race, the one that will still exist after him.

However, isn't it common belief that the Human Race itself.. Will have an end?

This is my point though, we are not nature. Because nature needs no definition. Yet we could not fully understand nature, unless we were it. You are still speaking of tangible things.

What has no beginning or end. Is nature. Death is apart of nature, if all human race is to die, death will still exist, because death was not created with us, nor created by us.

It is completely constant.

You can say that certain things have beginning and end that are physical, however. That really doesn't mean anything. Because what makes an end, an end? nothing, other than what we have made a definition for.

And that is bedies the reality, the nature has no measurments. When i say there is no beginning or end in the universe, I mean the universe itself, not everything it contains.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote