View Single Post
Old 07-31-07, 11:59 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by xCadaverx
You're right, Pac must have crawled from his cave in the island he's been on for 11 years and must be writing for Weezy everyone week.

Now I get it.

No, I'm just kidding. Yeah, I know it's possible, but why is it not possible that Wayne isn't the talented one?

It is possible, it's possible it's all his. It's possible it's not.

However, like I said. To doubt it, is just a sign of your own insecurity.

Because who really cares? It doesn't change the music he makes. It doesn't change anything. Foccusing on such an irrelevant matter, has nothing to do with the music, and everything to do with doubting the talent of another person, because they don't see it as possible because they themselves can't do it.

You have two men.

Both men are chefs.

The first man, created all of his recipes by himself. The food is great.
The second man, gets his recipes from an unknown source, yet cooks it better by adding his own flavor to it. His food is better than the first chefs.

Are you really going to eat the 2nd mans food, and than behind his back, talk shit about the man who just fed you, simply because he didn't Give birth to the recipes?
Or will you not eat the food period, even though it's better, because they are not his recipes?

Or are the recipes irrelevant, because the point of eating, is to be full. Asside from that main point, the other point is to enjoy your food. I would assume that if one of the intentions, is to enjoy..you would go with what you enjoy more.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote