View Single Post
Old 08-01-07, 12:10 AM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Voted For: xCadaverx

Okay, my vote goes to cadaver...easily

not even give him a chance like crust on some bread?

come on now, thats weak as all hell

And not every first words of a kid, have anything to do with their parents. Actually, it's more often than not..That a childs first words are the words he/she hears most

Like the...or and...

your sick, he's the weaker opposition..so he's healthy?

or was sick used as a metaphor, when metaphors don't have opposites?

if he was scared, why would he PM you? He obviously just wanted to get your whack ass verse out of the way so people could vote.

and maybe i'm wrong, but he didn't rebuddle..there is no rebuddle in this sort of battle, because you can't read eachothers verse. A rebuttle is a response to something. He didn't respond to your verse. You can't respond to what you don't see or hear.

the edwin hubble part wasn't bad....but you could have made it 10 times better
by having a more relevant set up to the punch, that actually made sense.

cadaver, you had nothing special. But it was consistently better than cadavers verse.

You def fell off the 2nd half, you went from mediocre, to not very good. Either way, it was all better than big daddy....decent job though i guess, keep practicing.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision