View Single Post
Old 08-01-07, 08:38 PM   #37
Adam

IP:

LMFAO..

Quit Messin In Fights!! Phenom 'Check Ya Insides' Like Inspections At Flights
I Know How To Form Punchlines While He 'Left In The Dark' Like Directions At Night/*
So what is good about this punch? Is it the terribly choppy multies, the weak metaphors, or the self glorification?
Dethrone The King? You Feeling Lucky? I Get To Ripping And Smash You Clovers
Cuz He Stop When 'Shit Hits The Fan' Like I Was Flipping A Bathroom Over/** (HaHa)
Honestly.. not funny, not even well thought out, just stupid. If I heard this live I'd probably leave.
Phenom Be Ruling And Stunt Ur Growth. I Crush Fakes So I Get To Ruining You Bummer Clones.
My Skills Is Shown, And Its Best If Dude 'Keep At Bay' Like Moning To Summer Homes/***
Another terribly choppy line, difficult to read, ruins the entire punch. Learn the key elements to texting, there is none in here.
This Is Like Words In A Undercover Sting Gone Wrong Cuz You In Trouble You Fake
First Time He Too Out Witted To Match This So Like 'Greedy Thieves' He'll Do A Double Take/ ****
That's not even a punch, it's just whack.
Knucks, Keep On Wishin G! Cuz Like 'Dated Love Letters' Your Punches Are Fading And Missing-Me
You Better Then P? Thats Where I 'Draw The Line' Like Painting A Fishing Scene/ *****
This is one of the worst punches I've seen in the last while, I mean even the creativity in it is fuckin' whack.
Outweigh Me? I Test His 'Bone Strength' So Its Not 'Marijuana' When He Watch Me 'Try A Joint'
This Dudes 'Irrelevant To Skill' And I Kill Without 'Laying A Finger' On Him And He'll Be Desides The Point/******
Another shitty self glorification line, with no real hit at all.

This verse fuckin' sucked, I mean Knucks didn't drop anything too special either, but it was definitely better than this piece of shit.