View Single Post
Old 08-05-07, 07:27 PM   #10
Ransum
Banned: Biting

IP:

Voted For: Red Bull

imma go {WILD-IN-DIS-PLACE} u whole {RHYMES-A-DISCRACE} i "trust my lines" and wen i "bust da nine" it will wipe dat {SMILE-OF-YA-FACE!!} //
frist of CLOVA THIS AINT YOUR RHYMES....
THIS AINT EVEN HOW YOU TYPE FAGGET... IMMA FIND WHERE U BIT THESE RHYMES FROM....

me i {GLADY-SPIT} dis de end of {DADDY-SMITH} "grab de "MACk 10" n den we will see wats "happenin" wen he drops quicker dan {SAGGY-TITS} // i leave {VETS-EXPOSED} like gettin caught havin {SEX-WIT-HOES} u dont think dis is a "defeat??" wen i come off so "unique" how u claim u got a good record wen u even "cheat" in {X's-N-O's!!} // i {REAK-HAVOK} on {GEEK-FAGGOTS} ure bout to go "missin" ure verse is "slippin" like {CHEAP-MAGNETS!!} i take a look at ure battles and {PEEP-WACKNESS} he calls himself a "gangsta" we he curled up on de couch watchin {PEAK-PRACTISE!!} // see i {AIM-FOR-GOLD} admit ure {GAME-IS-SOLD} plus ure {FAMES-UNKNOWN} how u suppose to be a "thug" wen ya real {NAME-IS-HOE} //

^^^ yo i cant even brake ya shit down the structure is WAY FUCKING OFF... YA STYLE IS WAY DIFFERENT WHICH MEANS U BIT YA VERSE...
if you really came upw ith these lines ya punches would be decent... but u still have streched lines and ya structure is ALL FUCKED UP.....

NEXT...

Buryin' Emcees? Shit kid, I think you're having trouble.
Fly's verses so weak don't even think they could lift the shovel.
smooth flow... structure perfect and readable... and dont look noobish with the gay ass //

Here's what'll I'll do, give you some pointers in your behalf,
Let's start with your structure... what the fucks with the paragraph?
HA GOOD PERSONAL...

You're fuckin' whack kid, I think you're in the wrong PLACE,
Fly's rhymes don't get noticed... so he types them out in UPPER CASE.
HA ANOTHER GOOD PERSONAL...

Kid's a fake, but he'll get votes that we don't understand...
Wait a sec, isn't that how your "Clova" alias got banned?
HAHA U'r DONE WITH THAT PERSONAL/ PUNCH RIGHT THERE...

Fuck Bull, I'm The Red Baron for this fight,
'Cause I'm taking out this Fly-er before he even starts his flight.
good ending...

what more can i say but MURDA....

he won hands down with personals....
structure was good...
and he's verse was ORIGINAL...
NOT BITTEN LIKE FLY-E