View Single Post
Old 08-13-07, 07:18 AM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

such a stupid thread..he's not the best...he's not bad...he's cool to listen to..you stupid fuckin back packin faggots might not appreciate talent..just because it's not being used accordingly to your warped vision of what real hip hop is...but the fact remains..he's got talent...does that mean every fucking line and every song is a display of his 100% talent? No..but neither is commons...neither is anyones..NOBODY comes there absolute best on all songs...and lil wayne puts out about 10 times as much music as any of the greats that you guys speak of....he has more room for error.

Wayne has some clever fucking lines...he might not be dropping knowledge and crushing ignorance with it...but who the fuck cares? appreciate the shit for what it is...and stop using your hate to scare people away which could easily show people potential in hip hop that they didn't know existed before.....nobody gives a fuck about your hatred...just like nobody should give a fuck about how hard you ride dick....stop fuckin hatin...you're not doing any sort of service to hip hop...you're spitting on it.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote