View Single Post
Old 08-13-07, 10:37 AM   #4
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enygma
I feel you Q. I used to only fuck with this site and this site alone. I've now found myself posting more on other sites and you wouldn't believe the responses I'd get from my tracks and shit. Its pretty fuckin ridiculous how little support you get from this site. On RM just about every other week someone is dropping a new mixtape or something and their threads are filled with people showing support, buying up all their shit. This is just an example of some shit I've been seeing.....

Also, I gotta agree with you saying that the Audio section should be the focal point on here. Once again, on RM, their audio lounge is the most popular section with over 250 people checkin the shit out at any given time.

Just some thoughts

I WOULD and DO believe it bro...I get mad love on my tracks on other sites...And, I don't mean from 14 year olds who bust nut at anyone who cam rhyme CAT with HAT...I'm talkin respected audio heads who understand music and know what rap is about...

This site has little to no leadership...It's like a parking lot that's been abandoned...weed growing out the cracks...etc...

Listening to tracks made back in 2004-2005 is painful...that's when this site was at its best...

Everyone in OYD...even Triple N...audio vets were at their best...now, this shit is ridiculous...I'm holding out hope though...

P.S. TonyTONE...I'm still lookin for Pop vs Son...that joint is like a collector's item!
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote