View Single Post
Old 08-13-07, 10:52 AM   #5
BigTony.Self

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha .Q
I WOULD and DO believe it bro...I get mad love on my tracks on other sites...And, I don't mean from 14 year olds who bust nut at anyone who cam rhyme CAT with HAT...I'm talkin respected audio heads who understand music and know what rap is about...

This site has little to no leadership...It's like a parking lot that's been abandoned...weed growing out the cracks...etc...

Listening to tracks made back in 2004-2005 is painful...that's when this site was at its best...

Everyone in OYD...even Triple N...audio vets were at their best...now, this shit is ridiculous...I'm holding out hope though...

P.S. TonyTONE...I'm still lookin for Pop vs Son...that joint is like a collector's item!

thats tito tit anywho it would be nice to see this shit more lively i mean we generate curiosity but when its said and done with people dont join up for long because we got threads that show rv just dickin around audio forum has resorted to 3-4 replies and 3 out of for go like this"bump" i mean anyone of us vets put a lil time in cleaning her out and starting fresh get some new graffix ideas some music players of whats hott in audio a lil im thing embedded like that mas shit i mean this site technically has fallin off due to lack of giving a fuck by its owners.....

Bringing back the oldschool hiphop