Old 08-13-07, 12:15 PM   #29
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Smash'Alot
ALL Lil Wayne has is a tight unique flow

his lines are ALL bullshit.

every time i say a line i heard lil wayne say i think wait, wtf did i just say?

he just makes it sound cool like canibus does.

lol...canibus makes shit sound far from cool...if you are speaking of his voice and delivery that is...his lines are straight ill..sometimes they arn't very good...and sometimes i know for fact that dude is just stringing together complex words or phrases to sound intelligent....but at the same time..he's said some dope ass shit before...

and like I said about wayne...he does have some clever lines...

like...young desperado...straight out the graddo, I'm so bad, my shadow chooses not to follow, little nigga, but see me as a fuckin rhino.............."

none of this is complex....but it's different, it's not necessarily unique in the sense these idas have all been used..but it's unique in the sense that he pieces it together differently than anyone else has....and in reality...there is no originality...just elaborations or malipunations to previous thoughts and ideas............one of my favorite lines by lil wayne..even though talent wise he has done much better..this one just stands out...

i got my red river ruby and my ocean blue...jewlry.
usually i'm a hooligan for the money, yeah I'm eatin but i got a tapeworm in my tummy OH!.

this isn't complex, but it's pretty flawless wording...and it's honest too...you can find little gems like this all over...wayne is not one of my favorites for lyrical content...at all...he's not one of my favorites period...but I do enjoy listening to him..........even if it's just for the rediculously irrelevant metaphors he displays.

If you can't agree to any of this...I guess it's just a matter of age and understanding...i felt the same way about wayne...and every other mainstream artist , along with every other artist from the south that was trying to push the whole chopped and screwed thing on all of us....over time...i hope..you learn an appreciation for all styles of rap, regardless if you agree with what their saying or not.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote