View Single Post
Old 08-13-07, 01:04 PM   #13
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Voted For: Reckless

i gotta give this battle to reckless....reck....your first bar was decent.....second bar was whack...3rd bar was pretty cool, creative, a tad humours, and effective....4th bar....was decent again.....closer was less than decent...over all...pretty decent verse..if i had to scale it from 1-10..i'd give it a 5-6....probably closer to a 5.......regardless..you have 3 atleast decent bars....to ransums one decent bar....

the rest of your verse asside from that one bar...was really basic and simple....i feel like you slept on reck and just sort of thought that would be enough....either way..it's the worst i've seen from you yet..but it's all good...we all have bad days..stay up...vote...reck.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision