View Single Post
Old 08-13-07, 11:56 PM   #1
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

How much alcohol do you/can you consume?

IP:

i was lookin in 2v's beer thread......and i noticed a competitiveness there...so i got curious as to how much all of you claim you can drink? or have drank before? Or drink on the regular.

For me, the most i've ever drank...i flooded my liver and had to go to the hospital...which is like...staring alcohol posoining right in the face......anyways.....i had this shit called tuaca...maybe 3 shots...a whole half gallon of malibu rum....6 beers...about 1/3rd of a fith of vodka.....and a couple jellow shots made from everclear..than i went downstairs...and drank some more malibu rum...(these girls lived below me...and they had malibu rom tropical or whatever)....there was only a little left..than i had a few shots of lemon vodka....than i drank a little over 1 and a half things of md 20/20....i was still drunk at 9 pm the next night.....real drunk.....somehow i didn't puke either.

I've killed a whole fith in an hour or so numerous times...usually get sick though unless it's vodka....on the regular....how much i drink varies...sometimes i can have 10 beers and be as drunk as i want to be..sometimes it takes 10 beers and 3 40's of steel reserve....by the way...if you ever go to the hood...steel reserve IS the best buy for the money...6 16 ouncers.....2.50....thats over 2 40's....for the price of one...and steel reserve will fuck the average man up.....anyways...just share some stories or something....i was just curious....i only know one person that can out drink me...other than that i can easily out drink everyone I know...and Being as how I am a in fraternity..that's saying a lot.....and this guy who can beat me...beats me no problem....i shit you not..he can drink a half gallon of shitty vodka to himself over a few hours...and be good....not trashed..just good....shit is rediculous

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote