View Single Post
Old 08-14-07, 05:07 AM   #7
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
Tbh I can't down too much beer OR liquor.. lol.. I can beer bong two 40's in 20 minutes, I like that, but liquor straight? Nah.. I actually have a phobia 'cuz when I was a lil kid I overdosed on mad pills.. one time I took one hundred and twenty of them, & another time I took 16 vicodin pills and got forcefully put in some hospital & punched a doctor lol

But the last liquor I drank, I had 4 mixed glasses full of everclear (frozen watermelon), topped it off with about 5 bowls of weed, then killed that with 1 shot of everclear.

Then the rest of that night I think I was trying to sip my 5th mixed drink. then cuddled with some bitch & crashed.

I don't puke. Never have really.

man..last time i beer bonged a full 40...was the night before easter...like my junior year of highschool...i also did two that night..i don't think it was in 20 minutes though...i also had a bunch of gin though too..so i felt like shit the next day.

that's too many pills bro... I took 13 oxy cotton's one time...and i had a lot to drink...i had a party at my place...and i woke up....sweating bullets....it felt like my body was on fire..i could hear and see my heart beating..my head felt like it was going to explode...oh...and i was paralyzed from the waist down..i had to crawl to the bathroom floor and lay in cold water to keep myself cool..than i had to decide whether i call 911...and potentially save my life....which would also inevitably inform my grandparents I had a party...or...i could try to tough it out...and hope i wake up after i fall asleep...naturally, i chose option 2. I was fine, and never got caught....that was a stupid fucking decision though...what kind of sane human being is more afraid of the grandparents who took him in, over death?

watermelon and everclear, good choice...5 bowls of weed and ever clear? I would have gotten the spins...easily.

I love drinking, i love weed, i love doing them both in excess...but not at the same time in excess..i wish i had some weed right now...how the fuck is it possible for someone who loves to smoke, not have any weed, while they are in oregon?

Maybe, i'm subconciously afraid..because the east coast turned my THC tolerance to shit....

fuck the weed out there....no seeds and stems for me....I had to grind up over 3 ounces just to get a tiny bit of keef....out here...it's much, much easier...as boring as oregon can be, or sounds, the weed is superb...and the downtown portland nightlife is just as fun as anywhere i've ever been...and a lot safer too.

my friend rafael never pukes..he is a fucking lightweight..give him 6-10 coronas and he's blacked out...he'll get so rediculously sloppy..yet the bastard never throws up...and has never had a hang over....i think this is the only thing i am jealous about in the entire world.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote