View Single Post
Old 08-16-07, 07:29 PM   #11
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

fuck the sox and yanks son, mariners.

JJ Putz is argueably one of the best closers in the league. And our bullpen is fuckin' SICK. i think best ERA in majors, our offense is hot now, and even before we top 3 in BA. 280 something maybe .290 now. Only bad part is, our starting rotation sucks. Jeff Weaver has been ill lately tho. I hated him, but after his injury he's been a beast, Felix hernandez is playing aiight, Washburn is decent, and the two other guys fuckin' blow. lol

oh and we got like one of the best defenses as well. Our outfield? Adam Jones (2 assists in like 5-6 games this year), Ichiro Suzuki (8 assists), Jose Guillen (6 assists). And shitt.

We have ALL young players really. When people see the mariners they like "WHO THE FUCK THEY GOT?!" cuz most the players young, so M's gon be threat next few years. I said before season, if Mariners just were above .500 i'd be happy.

but word ike tho, I do hope the yanks make the play-offs. Just not wild card OR if We can take down angels, then word. but fuck Angels, Mariners, Yankees, and Red Sox be running the AL right now. Toronto be charging tho. Indians and Tigers been slumping like mofos

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote