View Single Post
Old 08-16-07, 11:38 PM   #18
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Quote:
if they are selling enough weed to feed a family, that is enough time to be taken away from your family for quite a while...selling weed is fucking worthless unless you are growing, or are buying by the ton. Not to mention you almost have to grow, just so you can keep up with the evolving strands.

If i were "Persay", which i am cleary not, a distributer of such fine goods, at 200 an O, 16 0's is 3,200, i pay 2,000 flat, and earn 1,200 in profit, per LB. Obviously you dont sell, grahams out of LBS. Takes way to fuckin long, 16' 0's goes quick at 200 flat, and for dank, thats nice. Thats practically less than 10 a G which is to me is straight, for the quality and potentcy, of the such find goods one might have. If i perhaps knew roughly 5 or more smaller "distributers" who buy HP's once a week, money clearly comes easy enough to feed a family, and theres no heat because, i dont waste time moving it, and i dont store it in my home, thats if, you know, i did that stuff, but i dont.

But to note on the other factors of your post, time is a bitch if you get caught, most of the sellers i know periodically take breaks, not that you wont get caught that way but it helps, alot, never keep it in your home or your vehicle, be prepared to dispose whatever you have, always have a backup plan, but personally, get a 9-5. The streets have no pension homie