View Single Post
Old 08-17-07, 12:39 AM   #24
сварливый

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
nah u bugg'in....

why would they test you for drugs that has to do with THC??
when its legal..
they wouldnt count that as a drug no more cuz its legal...

see the big picture...
but i feel what u saying with being to fucked up to work thou....

everyone would just be zoned as fucked no one could operate heavy machinery, so no buildings could be built

Everyone would not be doing the drug and esp. not doing it while working with machinery you fucktard that's like working machinery while drunk except drunk is more dangerous due to health risks other than just making poor ass decisions. And you would not be allowed to smoke weed outside, you fucking idiot. Why? Same reason you can't drink outside. Public drunkenness, publicly stoned. It would be the same shit because if it wasn't then YES, fuckers WOULD be getting stoned while doing important jobs and fucking it up, and despite that, YES, people WILL do that, but it's a less chance if it's not allowed in public. It's hard to do something you can't be seen with in public rather than do something you can be seen with by some people and some you can't..

by the way, I am a common daily stoner and my brain cells are 98% in-tact, (all the time, not tested but approximated by performance.) but that's because I'm also discreet about it. I don't smoke the entire bag, I split it in rounds to match my days and time schedules. Then I'm safe to smoke & chill, while still safe to live my progressing life, such as getting into college and working a job, maintaining friends, etc. Marijuana never was and never will be a problem for me in my life because I can handle myself as a person and as long as I don't let the marijuana take control of my mind, I have control of it. It is a simple substance I keep with me at all times to relax and I have no purpose to remain stoned the entire day, all day.

I just wish it were legalized though.. If you want my honest opinion.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|