View Single Post
Old 08-17-07, 12:55 AM   #9
Ransum
Banned: Biting

IP:

^^^ LMFAO HAHAHA.....

whats so sad is that i had similure situation like that....

fucking one of my mans sister whichs he was like 20 and i was only like 16 still geting mines in... but she aint go to college i aint go to school we was at her crib and her brother school is right across the street so he came home early he aint go to one of hes class and i just I MEAN I JUST GOT DONE PUTTING IT IN and began like 5 pumps later ALL YOU HEAR IS SOMEONE OPENIG THE DOOR AND IT SLAM... she toss me off dummy quick told me to go in the closet * THATS BEFORE R.KELLY MADE THAT SONG LOL* and i was in there for like 20 min and he foun my book bag in the living rooma nd he was bugg'in screaming who in there wanting to get in.... shorty older now so she shut him down talking about what room u think u going into remember who older dont make me tell mommy u aint go to school todaya nd he was piss cuz he knew better... lol lol... i was still in the closet woth my jeans half on and my shirt off and i was like fuck it why hind it... but i aint want to start no extra drama then what it was so i left it alone got out to hear them talk for like 10 more min and he toss my book bag and was like yo whoever in there when i catch u im gonna fuck u up LOL LOL LOL..... only for that nigga to tell me what happen to him early int he day LOL LO LOL.... i was like dan thats fucked up lol.....

so yea... after he left u already know..... but that was crazy....