View Single Post
Old 08-17-07, 02:30 AM   #9
сварливый

IP:

When two minds come together, they are greater than one.

When two minds oppose, Someone can end up dead.

I'm thinkin' it should be .. Contentious Battle Of Words. CBOW? the RV debating force. Erected to study all things and there is only a set number of official debaters - All who wish to become a debater once the team is official must prove they can accomplish more in a debate than the official can. There are 6 Debaters and 2 Teams. There are judges of the debates; These ones are the ones and only ones who must take both sides of the story, slam them together, make a percentage and opinion who was more correct in their ramblings, and declare a winner. There are 6-10 (at least 3 for every 2 battles of the 6 being held regularly) Judges. Prove your worth as a CBOW judge as we open the Debates to the Debaters on the two teams.

Set dates will consist of two days to check in, whenever the battle gets 3 judges to judge both sides of the story after the two people agree to stop OR ... nothing is getting across and it is pointed out by a team leader (Either Bangalore or currently, I) the Judges will vote and the debaters have no say. They are only official by the team leader and each team leader is striving to win the most debates. Debaters can rate other people's battles, with a simple "1-10/10" and a quick remark like "good debate." or such. debaters aren't to talk to each other unless outside of RV. No PMs accepted or messaging directly to each other.

Leaders of the two debating groups are to count up 10 points for each debate won, records are to be kept of each official debater and held in a storage forum, privately, for only all admins, supermods, assigned moderators, and of course, the two team leaders to see & edit when needed.

Battles will CONSTANTLY be set up so you must be ready to constantly rack that brain of yours over the net and express yourself keenly with a keyboard, and it won't be easy.

So that's 20-24 members, at the BEGINNING of what I think should be known as the RV debating team in Contentious Battle Of Words.

Two Team Leaders (2)
12 Group Members (12;6 For Each Side)
6-10 Judges. (it will start with 6 and grow as we need more members and more people understand what a debate is and how it should be held;10)

Lmao, did you really PM strobe?

I'm a dork for doing it.. But I really think it would help me out if I got to fight 1on1 my thoughts with other users here on RV. Either I'd slaughter them or we'd have a good debate and it will be MEMORABLE.. all threads VIEWABLE and we will create one of the longest lasting programs on RV ever. I think it's perfect and I'd actually stay here for another year to do the shit haha..

What do you think?
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|