View Single Post
Old 08-17-07, 02:43 AM   #22
сварливый

IP:

The big deal is the only time you post is when you brag about some radical hardly believable shit and come off joke worthy all the time then expect people to believe you and will probably remark back in some hostile stupid as fuck manner to anyone that doesn't.

But then you might not, because you don't wanna seem like you wanna defend the 5-1 record, join date and of course nearly 8,000 posts under your belt on this site.
With your stupid as fuck avatar you've had forever where people were calling it outdated over a year ago - You can't even change your ancient signature made by the seems to be dead daubs and stupid ass myspace link.

But of course, you don't have to respond to any of this.

I'll just take your every hour of the week custom title as a response to anything i dish out about your petty function on this free once a week site which you don't contribute shit to except flat speeches and small sentences to add to your long standing RECORD of bullshit you've posted on this site over the last not even 2 fucking years.

Someone link me to the almighty RV freepost thread and SHOW me this guy's bitch ass wasn't in it.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|