View Single Post
Old 08-17-07, 12:14 PM   #12
.Ike.
Ike

IP:

Well....actually Miguel Batista is one of those other 2 in the starting rotation...he has a better ERA than Washburn...and a better record.

Ramirez on the other hand...your extremely correct...he does blow...i think his ERA is in the 7's....maybe 7.38 or 7.40...something like that. He is the weakest link by far.

2nd weakest link...Jeff Weaver...dude has like a 5.68 ERA and a 4-10 record....

Batista this year > Weaver and Ramirez...

only problem i have with Felix is his inconsistency....he can come out one night and throw a 2 hitter...then the next outing he'll give up 10 runs.....guy is too unpredictable....

i participate in sports handicapping for sports bettors. The M's actually have a great chance of winning tonight since Batista is facing Jose Contreras of the White Sox....dude is horrid. His record is like 6-14 with an ERA in the low 6's. Only problem is M's are about a -142 favorite (meaning you have to put up 142 bucks on them to win 100)...too steep of a price for me i think. If anyone wants to purchase picks from me and get into sports betting feel free to PM me. I'm up 500 dollars in the last week. Picks are cheap. Closest thing to guaranteed profit you'll get in sports gambling. I have very reliable sources of information when i handicapp and spends hours every day looking into 1 or 2 games for the day.
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote