View Single Post
Old 08-22-07, 02:34 AM   #75
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

IP:

tall boys around here, are 16 ounces....and same with everywhere i've been...cali..washington, conneticut...georgia...d.c....ohio....illinois....

i don't need to keep listing states......and you can get 40's of every kind of beer...but not at the local grocery store, or a gas station....don't even try to argue that shit...i don't care what block your from...that's just how it is due to lack of space, and the fact that supply and demand is the biggest factor.

and you're a fucking idiot....seriously...you argue about how 40's are mentioned so kids can try and look cool...then you admit to them having convenience to the consumer in your argument.

Not to mention, you said yourself, people mention, or drink 40's..to look cool...are these adults that you are reffering to?

You contradicted yourself twice you fucking moron.

and yeah, appeal to a younger society...do some demographic research faggot, learn some facts before you start acting like you know shit...would you like to explain to me, why in just about every hip hop magazine, there are more advertisements for 40 ounces of malt liquor, then there are for beer....and why those same advertisements are never seen in magazines that generally appeal to older audiences?

seriously, are you just THAT oblivious to everything in the world around you? Or are you just denying what's obvious, for the sake of argument?

Go to school, take political science or methods of media....fuck...take SOMETHING......before you even try to insult my intelligence with your blatant ignorance.

Time is not long, and indecision is hells cemment. So the well is rented, untill heaven is relevant. Untill then, to be eloquent, sex cells, so le'ts cellibate.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision   Reply With Quote