View Single Post
Old 08-24-07, 05:08 PM   #16
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

Voted For: *~F@M3-Iz~*

Trapmoney:: Given this is a battle, i'd have to say i didnt like your drop very much, the flow was good throughout and some of your metaphors were good but not for a battle, i liked the driveway line but theres no punches, also your style is kinda fucked, lines are all over the place, and that G'd up shit doesnt work in text

Fame:: You verse was the more quality battle drop, more of a rounded approach, flow as good, punches were there, the wordplay was alright, and your structure wasnt all over the place, but i didnt like how you comment on what you said after certain lines, its like being your own hypeman, not cool, lol. STOP explaining your bars, its nooby, if people cant figure them out dont try to be to complex, (not that they were, it was easily understandable to me).

Flow - Goes to Fame, out of the two he had the more complex flow, not that either was spectacular but comparing the two Fame gets it

Punches - Goes to Fame aswell, his were on a more constant basis and were effective in contrast to Trapmoneys

Personals - Niether of you get it, nothing impressing enough to pick sides for

Metaphors - Although Trapmoney didnt use the metaphors in punches and used them more as a self glory or even filler, he had some decent ones, i liked the driveway line personally.

Wordplay - Fame, again, it stood out more in his verse and he made the better effort

Structure - Fame, Traps was all over the place, i didnt feel his style to much

Originality - Tie nothing dope, pretty much the run of the mill bars

Overal - Gotta say Fame, had the overal better battle verse.

RTF---->