View Single Post
Old 09-04-07, 01:05 PM   #20
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

IP:

You cant really compare it line for line

And forgive me if im wrong, i dont know if I get money is going to be on it or not, but i read a 50 interview and he said "The album sounded like all the other ones until I get money came along" <- Not his exact words but thats more or less what he said, so chances are its going to be on it

But comparing them line for line wouldnt do much good, i hate 50 but i will admit i like some of his lines, overal, Kanye has better songs but 50 does have a few dope lines.. Like the first few lines for I get money was dope.

Personally, we all see the filler tracks 50 has, its plain as a day, but when you listen to Kanyes cd's, he doesnt have alot of bullshit songs, hes gives the same effort and passion to every song, and hes saying real shit, 50 is just frontin'

Like that "Ill still kill you" or whatever song, I didnt listen to it, but if its about killin people 50's a front, who has he killed since hes been a rapper? Nobody

Kanye talks about real shit, i dont remember the whole quote but its something like

"Have you ever felt you ever want to kill her,
and you mix them emotions with tequilla.
And you mix that wit' a little bad advice,
on one of them bad nights.
Yall have a bad fight,
and you talkin' bout her family her aunts and shit.
And she say, "Muhfucka yo mama's a bitch!"

You know, domestic drama and shit.
All the attitude.
I'll never hit a girl, but I'll shake the shit outta' you.
But imma' be the bigger man.
Big pimpin like jigga man.
Oh, I guess I figure its "

^- Kanye from Bittersweet

Thats some real shit, i dont care about 50 havin a benz than a ferrari enzo. its not like i got that shit, but we all go though problems with bitches, you kno?