View Single Post
Old 09-05-07, 10:59 PM   #26
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP:

Do you two just love going around babbling bullshit and going "well, like most americans, you're uninformed, unlike me"? Look, what the FUCK does the NAU have to do with Mexico and Canada combining with the U.S., uniting under a communist Constitution? Sorry I don't see this huge leap of logic that goes:

Super Highway + new currency from the NAU with the fucking Pope John Paul II on one side (which isn't the real amero, so I'm beginning to wonder at how stupid this source is, especially since it's a Canadian free press), used throughout the Americas

North America feels like, basically, uniting into one country

???

COMMUNIST CONSTITUTION

Did I say that there isn't, hypothetically, the possibility of RFID chips or a new type of currency? I'm just saying that some people will take these huge bounds to back up their theory that Cheney is the real Sasquatch.

Putting the whole vague Biblical thing in the beginning of your post is just fucking stupid and takes away your credit, 2v. If Condoleeza had a scar on her right hand that looked like a six if you pushed the skin together and looked at it under a microscope, you'd be saying the same shit. Of course, because of this scar, which could also be nine if turned upside-down, we have together a 69. Condoleeza had a 69 with Putin. Add in some mumbling and vagueness...next thing we know, this leads to World War III.