Thread: Weed names?
View Single Post
Old 09-10-07, 11:22 AM   #1
ThatsWhatSheSaid
= )

Weed names?

IP:

Why does everyone name their weed? I hate when people are like yeah man I got some haze, and you know it isnt, people are always trying to hype there weed up, its redic'. Im about to smoke a decent bowl of dank, dank is just good weed, its more of a general label, like dirt, mids, and dank. I know people who have a nickname for all kinds of weed its like wtf, i just want some good shit! They got White Rhino, tons and tons of crystals, dark red hairs, its good. Bubble Yum, now i dont know who named it but regardless its good, its got a slight taste of bubble yum but not really, kinda a mis-labeling if you ask me. Purple haze? I dont know if ive smoked it since ive had like 50 people at different times tell me its Haze, supposedly my bro is getting me a bag of that today but its prolly just some good weed, I hope its got purple hairs though. What do you call yours, and is it a name you gave it or its just called that?

Trying to figure out real names from fake names

I wont front, I smoke mids sometimes to, its nice to roll a cannon and blaze it, I dont be doing that with good weed, burns to quick but you get high as fuck, and people always want to cheif it