View Single Post
Old 09-11-07, 10:48 AM   #13
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphillyate
i think you make life more confusing and waste your time and energy on things of no concern.....

Terumoto, your the one person in this world that actually gives a shit about the tree in the forest that falls...yet no one see's it fall...so was there actually a tree even there to began with? That my freind...is you...which in all reality isn't a bad thing, but sometimes just accepting happiness for what ever that emtion really is, is ok..

Life is confusing. Look at everybody, we're all confused.What do you do with your time? Go to school? Work a part time job? Socialize with friends? You think that's happiness?

You're after happiness aren't you? You just gave off the impression you don't even know what happiness is. Which is understandable, since that's what the majority of people do. They set off on a nice journey searching for happiness, when they have no idea what happiness actually is, and they are never able to define it.

It's like me just deciding one day "Fuck, from this day onward I am going to dedicate my whole life to working towards flannigan. I shall not rest until I have attained flannigan." Of course I'm never going to find flannigan. What is it, anyway? What is happiness? It's just a vague buzzword people like to use to describe that thing they're after that they don't really understand.

So you can keep your impossible goals, thank you very much. I'll stick with chilling out under a tree in the forest.