View Single Post
Old 09-11-07, 07:16 PM   #18
Cola
Pushin it....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Life is confusing. Look at everybody, we're all confused.What do you do with your time? Go to school? Work a part time job? Socialize with friends? You think that's happiness?

You're after happiness aren't you? You just gave off the impression you don't even know what happiness is. Which is understandable, since that's what the majority of people do. They set off on a nice journey searching for happiness, when they have no idea what happiness actually is, and they are never able to define it.

It's like me just deciding one day "Fuck, from this day onward I am going to dedicate my whole life to working towards flannigan. I shall not rest until I have attained flannigan." Of course I'm never going to find flannigan. What is it, anyway? What is happiness? It's just a vague buzzword people like to use to describe that thing they're after that they don't really understand.

So you can keep your impossible goals, thank you very much. I'll stick with chilling out under a tree in the forest.

Well, first of all happiness isn't anything...your right on that. So how do we define the word happiness...other than that of an emtion coming after extreme joy...which i know you will now say what is joy? which we shall try to figure out next time in our debate....

but to focus on "happiness"...you yourself are to pesstamistic, always questioning...which questioning truely is an amazing way to find truth...becuase there is no "truth" out there....everything can always be dis-proven and re-proven again...life in itself is confuzing like you said, but what if its only as confusing as we make it...i have to go...but i would like to contuine this ..i just dont have the time right now

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily