View Single Post
Old 09-14-07, 09:59 AM   #60
don cardyac
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
what?

what does that have to do with good music?

good music is good music.

why you hating on 50?

look at the old heads who were sick and suck now. do u judge them like you judge 50?

Nas, Jay, Eminem

they all suck bad now in hiphop, beacsue 50 isnt as good as he was before doesnt mean he isnt a good MC. beacasue a fact is get rich or Die tryin is to sick of a album and i havent heard anyone in real life say it was a bad album

lmao!!!. nas jay and em are better now, than 50 was in his prime. if u think about it GRODT was 50s best album but even on there he only had a few good lines. and y'all r so used to 50 being wack till any little okay line he says y'all hype it but other rappers say better stuff all the time. kanye is better just cuz he talks about relatable topics other than (guns,money,and them wack a$$ed love songs) and dont get me wrong cuz i like love songs but them s***s he do is garbage. candy shop and amusement park are trash compared to joints like ti's lets get away, jarule'smesmerized etc. the point is that everything 50 does, theres a lot of underrated people who do it a lot better but for some reason 50 just gets all the credit.

MY MUSIC. CONSTANTLY UPDATED!!!!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=527460