View Single Post
Old 09-25-07, 10:48 PM   #78
SerB
....S.....

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by don cardyac
^lol.

but 4real. what people dont know is that the best rappers 4real aren't on tv, there not on radio, there not evn underground. but the real best emcees are in.....

the colleges & high schools. i dare anyone of y'all to go to a high school and i bet that u are going to see some of the most gifted musicians that'chuve ever heard or seen. cuz in the streets erybodys tryna be hard, on tv & radio erybodys tryna be commercial and on these albums the labels do more work & editing than the actual artist prolly do. but in the school invironment erybody pretty much does them creatively. i've grraduated already but i know that when i get my label off the ground i'mma recruit some high school talent cuz thats where its at and erybody is true to there craft.

this is sad, you prove my point on how dumb some of you guys are on this site. sad thing is someone will come in and agree with you too.

so yeah ehh, age really detemines music? if anything the older the better with the more experience they go through.