View Single Post
Old 09-26-07, 09:28 PM   #81
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP:

wtf? I never said anything about comparing new shit to old shit. If a new song is good, it's just good, that's all there is to it, and if a new song is bad, it's just bad. Why can't you understand that?

50 cent's new album is just not good. That's all. It doesn't matter who likes it or doesn't like it, because the fact is that it is an average album.

Yeah, because people on the internet live inside it and don't exist in the real world... wtf? Everybody on the internet is in the world and has a life. If it was always people on the net hating 50, then how the fuck are you on the net NOT hating 50? You are on the net, just like anybody else on this site.

Are you special for some reason? You must be, because it's impossible for awesome, cool people like you to have access to the internet, since they are too busy being cool having real lives. They don't have time to hang around on internet forums, which are only full of nerds, despite the fact that you are on an internet forum right now and you have over 2000 posts.

You're either a nerd, or the internet is accessible to normal, everyday people. omg I wonder which one it is?!?!