View Single Post
Old 09-27-07, 01:43 PM   #86
don cardyac
Light Weight

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerB
this is sad, you prove my point on how dumb some of you guys are on this site. sad thing is someone will come in and agree with you too.

so yeah ehh, age really detemines music? if anything the older the better with the more experience they go through.

i never said that age determinds music. i'm saying that high schools and colleges are a place where you can find some of the most talented people. i'll even include prisons. and places like that. cuz some of the most talented people never get heard.

theres dudes out in the streets that can shoot ball better than jordan, theres people locked up who can paint better than picasso and there sure as hell are undiscovered people who can rap way better than ur favorite rappers. popularity does not mean that'chure better at something, it just means that'chu came in contact with other famous people earlier. hell, master p is more rich and popular than lil wayne is but that sure as hell dont mean that he's a better rapper. well.... to u it prolly does but in reality it dont.

MY MUSIC. CONSTANTLY UPDATED!!!!
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=527460