View Single Post
Old 09-29-07, 05:00 PM   #21
scanz
-da prophit-

IP:

ok... Tupac is a legend and one of the greatest rappers there will ever be.... he made it cus he was real... M&M made it cus he pushed his ass to make it... no body wanted to hear a white rapper out of D. his fisical apperence slowed him down... in the industry now and days its all about looks which is totally fucked up... if u get a dope as rapper and dress his ass up like a highschool nerd no one gonna look at his ass and take him seriously... it shouldnt be like that but sadly that is how it is and its fucked up... no in record states of who is better at writing music?? i would say tupac... slim is a genius but.... sadly to say... he has only rapped about his life and once he is done telling his story on how fucked up his life was he will slow down... like he has now.... he used to drop song after song... but he dont now... most say its becus of Proofs death.. but i dont think so... it took an effect but i dont think it would do it that bad... some say yes. im just speaking my mind... tupac on the other hand is a legend there for he not only spoke about his life..(even tho he did alot of doing that) he made songs that impacted the US. and made them look at things differently... slim has yet to do that... he just writes something about HIS life and its a hit...Tupac takes it to another level and does somethin that alot of ppl could relate to and makes it a song.. like the song Changes... that made an impact on my life and a bunch of others....
these my opinions... love them or hate them i dont give a shit....over-all tupac is better.. he aint a lyrical genius like Slim... but he made better points... better songs... better hits....he was just a little bit less creative then slim... or atleast i think so anyways...