Thread: K-M vs C-Bo
View Single Post
Old 10-06-07, 05:56 AM   #3
KM

IP:

who can C-BO take down no one....rhymes?... u just cant kick em son.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bo
OK...simple....

They might think i'm 'tough-n-gay' cus i aint 'scared of dis dick'/

http://community.rapverse.com/showb...ad.php?t=244193

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^he even showed his true colors check his battle against wicked one.....
back to the original topic of murdering C-bo on text boards....
i'll twist your head with what i text like an exorcist untill your necks sore!.....
"pealing off your skin with a dull rusted blade"...just to show u how i "rip flesh for gore"....
i'll "bury u and your punches deep in the cement"....leave this "emcee imbedded in the floor"....
this guy "soft hearted never stone" so your flows "wont" show me how "cold u scar".....
when i get mean and show my beastlike instincts with skills will "C..-how-...B-old(C-Bo) u are".....
im the perfect murder weapon like an assassins blade clean of blood.....
i'll easily drop this guy in the dirt.... it will be your "3rd" time seeing the mud....@his text record(13-2 right now)
its hard to determine whether u straight or if u dont like gurls....
after all this is the guy that will let u "come inside his world".....@sig.....
i'll admit though u all right with skills but never will u be equal to me.....
i'll end this now and leave u in defeat so theres no sequal to see.....
u wont get a win like street racing accidents before the finish line....
your battle disses never explode like nuclear so i doubt they'll diminish mines....
i'll let u "bleed on numbers and letters" when i "cut your fingers with razors"....
so "try typing your diss" now its all ready "prepared" to get "murder by waiver"...
i could "pour tide laundry detergent" on your "five star first gear notebook and ink pen"......
u still couldn't "write a rhyme brighter than mines" and get a "clean win"......

good luck C-Bo....~1~