Thread: Chat
View Single Post
Old 10-06-07, 06:43 PM   #77
KM

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ransum
man well aint shit been going on with me...

besides school and work and trying to take care of my wife but you wanna know the truth....

lately i've been feeling like i should just do me with someone else and play her like fuck it...
i had a feeling she did her but no soild proof but danm i know ya get those feeling so how do ya handle those funny feeling ya get???

cuz honestly i think im just gonna fuck with someone else soon just to be on the safe side right??

i mean in the begining i was fucking with someone else but we wasnt serious now she my wife O.M.G and i still feel like i got a girl not a wife so i dont know any advice??

man i wish i could help u out better cause im single and not married......but i do know what u mean bout feeling like shes fuckin around on u .....the reason why i stay single mostly...till i find that RIGHT one....maybe.....but yeah man try maybe talkin to her...get her to open up to u....even if she do snap and get mad....then u know then and there theres a problem.....ehh try being understanding of her problems lolz.....but she need to do the same with u to.....also even though u married u maybe dont feel that "love" for her like u suppose to anymore....and same with her....so yeah all i can say for now is if u gonna try to make it work....yall need to maybe open up better see how yall really feel bout each other.....be real with it....and if yall decide to make it work then do things to make it work whatever u have to do....yeah lol dunno if that will help u out man but just a litte something lol.....~1~ stay up Ran