Thread: Chat
View Single Post
Old 10-06-07, 06:50 PM   #78
Ransum
Banned: Biting

IP:

yea i hear ya fam and i get what you trying to say but the shit kinda hard for-real...
one min she can be telling you a story right then something in that story will switch up weather it was her saying yea me and blah was bugg'ing cuz she did it and i was like u crazy for doing this if it was me i wouldnt had done it...
then next time later on or when someone else is invold in the convo that same shit be like... well its good she didnt do it but i dont know cuz it depends on this and that cuz i might of did it if i was her but she got noting to worry about cuz blah blah was doing this and that.... then im stuck like WTF??? how u switch it up like that then she tends to argu that she never said it like that or that i took it the wrong way or something same shit that be happening when i catch her in a lie she swear to god she didnt say it or didnt say it like that then she will argu with everything else till you forget what was the original argument about and at that point i be like fuck it whatever i dont want to argu with you no more im done then she arguing with me cuz i said i was done arguing im like WTF DO THIS GIRL WANT FROM MY LIFE!.... but id ont know... thats why when my b-day comes im getting a tape-recorder just so that certain days where we talking shit im gonna record exsactly what she saying so when she switch it up im gonna argu with her and record the whole thing so she can see how many times she switch up and im not gonna let her listen to it till she do it at-less 3 times....