Thread: Chat Thread.
View Single Post
Old 10-20-07, 03:21 AM   #512
JTR
Jack The Ripper

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2v
whatchu want me to do nigga? Contradict myself and just BELIEVE YOU?

I'd like to but I'm too fair. Sorry.

Fair would be giving some one the benefit of the doubt, keeping both mine and terses records at 1-1, and setting each of us battles up next week. It wouldn't necassarilly be considered contradicting yourself, more or less, correcting a misunderstanding. Honestly, his punch had nothing to do with mine, he said some random stuff in the set-up that didnt have anything to do with the following punch and said even if I peek at you I'll kick your poke balls, I said he's so ugly Ash Kethcum wouldn't take a peek at you, the wordings differant, concept it differant, so he thought up that one wordplay as me. How many times have you thought of a concept that was real fresh and figured no one would use it, and then the next day you saw it in a text battle, or heard one of the rappers you listen to spit it. Honest to god, I thought that wordplay was super fresh when I thought it up, and that no one on the net on any site had ever thought of this shit, and I impressed myself cuz I was feelin it, but damn, I guess every fkn wordplay is done these days.